Monday, June 1, 2020

The Beginning of Everything

Hello There,
This is my first blog and post. I always wanted to be a blog writer and I'm realizing this dream. Everything is so new to me. I will learn everything slowly. 
Who am I?
My nickname is Stella. I'm a Turkish girl who studies mechanical engineering. I'm 22 years old. I will write my articles in English because I want to reach more people this way.
Previously I would publish my articles in the application We Heart It. I have been using We Heart It for 6 years. But now I decided that I should have a blog. 
I will talk about me and everything such as daily issues, university, world, and whatever you want.
See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Things You Can Do in Your Daily Life to Improve Your Personal Development

1. Read about what you want to improve. Do you want to get better at a certain skill? Read about it. Be more meditative? Read boo...